- Standalone marking station for Industrial Purpose
- Pilot Beam
- Class 1 Certification
- Class 4 Certification
- Easy changeover of lens to achieve different size marking areas
- Protection window for radiation protection
- Offline Marking
- Wi-Fi Controlled Marking
- High-precision vertical up & down working table
- Appropriate for Marking, etching, tempering, removing, engraving, deep engraving applications
- User interface for direct marking on the fly application
- Provision for rotary marking
- Programmed to mark on moving parts on high speed
A very delicate and precise process of creating depth by eroding the surface material and thereby modifying its reflectivity is Laser Marking. Since Laser is a non-contact marking technique it has many advantages over traditional marking systems like accuracy, speed, and enhanced quality marking, being a few, for both metal and non-metal surfaces. Resolution of a single laser pulse can mark 8216 Pixels Per Inch Square (PPI).
Scantech's Laser marking systems come with different laser source technology like Fibre, CO2,Diode, YAG, UV & Green laser with variable power & frequency outputs. Our laser systems can also be easily integrated with other OEM products and production lines and are compatible with many software including SQL Database, Bar-coding, QR Codes, Graphics, Serial Numbering, Part Numbering & Scale Marking.
Through our continuous R&D, we strive to bring you the latest technology in DPM (Direct Part Marking) and metal marking and use advanced components to offer quality at the most competitive prices.