Effective date: August 1, 2018
Who are we?
We are Scantech Laser Private Limited. (“SCANTECH”, “we” or “us”). Our registered address is A-517, T.T.C Industrial Area, MIDC Mahape, Navi Mumbai – 400 701, India.
We at Scantech are committed to safeguarding your privacy. This Privacy and Security Policy describes how we may collect, use, share, and keep personal information about you.
What does this Privacy and Security Policy cover?
This Privacy and Security Policy applies to our public-facing ‘SCANTECH’ websites and other online services and will be available by a link on all sites and services which it covers.
Other SCANTECH websites, apps, or online services may collect and use personal information about you in a different way. We encourage you to take a moment to look at the applicable Privacy and Security Policy, available by a link at the bottom of the homepage.
What personal information do we collect?
For the purposes of this Privacy and Security Policy, references to ‘personal information’ means and includes any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. Examples of personal information may include, for example, your name, your contact details, or your location.
We collect information that you supply to us when you choose to contact us for more information or when you register for our websites or online services. You may supply the information directly to us or indirectly by using your credentials from third parties such as LinkedIn or Facebook. This information typically includes your name, professional credentials, email address and other contact data.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use personal information we collect to:
- provide and administer our services.
- understand our audience and improve how our websites work.
- contact you and answer your questions.
- market and advertise our products and services to you.
- allow you to publish comments and participate in professional web-based forums.
- keep our systems, users, employees, and services safe
- provide you with the information or support you requested.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for so long as is necessary considering the purpose for which it was originally collected or lawfully further processed. The criteria we use to determine the period for which your personal information may be kept include:
- the nature and type of personal information that you provide to us.
- the purpose for which you provide your personal information to us.
- necessary business and operational requirements to continue to supply you with the services or functionality you have requested.
We may retain your information for a longer time if we are required to do so by law.
How do we share your personal information?
We may disclose personal information about you to third parties, including:
- to other members of the Scantech.
- to vendors that work on our behalf.
- to law enforcement when we have a good-faith belief that it is necessary to comply with a court order, ongoing judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us.
How will we update this Policy?
We use a range of security measures to protect your personal information. Please be aware, however, that SCANTECH cannot guarantee that third parties will safeguard your personal information in a similar manner. Unencrypted information – including information sent via E-mail – may also be able to be read by third parties. As a user of our services, you are responsible for protecting the information you provide, including username and passwords, from misuse, by encryption or other means.
How do we safeguard your personal information?
Other important information
Our sites contain links to other websites not owned by SCANTECH. We do not control the content or privacy practices of those sites.
Our websites and offerings are directed to people in their business or professional capacities.
We process personal information based on your consent. You have the right to withdraw consent at any time, but this will not affect any prior processing of your personal information.
How can you contact us about this Policy?
A – 517, TTC Industrial Area,
MIDC Mahape, Ghansoli,
Mumbai – 400710, Maharashtra,