The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Scantech Laser Private Limited (“Scantech”) and while we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
Through this website you can link to other websites which are not under the control of (“Scantech”). We have no control over the nature, content, and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, (“Scantech”) takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Scantech Laser Private Limited, and other Scantech graphics, logos, and service names are trademarks of Scantech. Except as specifically permitted herein, these Trademarks may not be used without the prior written permission from Scantech Laser Private Limited. All other trademarks not owned by Scantech that appear on this website are the property of their respective owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by Scantech.
USE OF WEBSITE INFORMATION
Except as otherwise indicated elsewhere on this Website, you may view, copy, print, and download the Information available on this Website subject to the following conditions:
- The Information may be used solely for personal and informational purposes.
- The Information may not be modified or altered in any way.
- You shall also agree to abide by all additional restrictions displayed on this Website and as may be updated from time to time.
- Scantech reserves the right to revoke such authorization at any time, and any such use shall be discontinued immediately upon written notice from Scantech.
LINKS TO THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
This Website may contain links to third party websites, which are not under the control of Scantech. Scantech has no responsibility or liability for and makes no representations whatsoever about any other website that you may have access to through this Website. These linked sites are only for your convenience, and therefore, you access them at your own risk. The inclusion of such links does not imply that Scantech endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or uses of such websites. Nonetheless, Scantech seeks to protect the integrity of its website and the links placed upon it, and therefore requests any feedback on not only its own site, but also third-party links as well.
By accepting this Disclaimer, you agree to indemnify, defend and otherwise hold harmless Scantech, its officers, employees, agents, subsidiaries, affiliates and other partners from any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages resulting from:
- Your use of this Website.
- Any other matter relating to this Website. Any business transactions which may arise between the Users/Members from their use of this Website are the sole responsibility of the Users/Members involved.
By accessing this Website, you agree that the foregoing as well as any dispute raised regarding this Website or Scantech (in relation to this Website) is subject to the laws of the Republic of India and the High Court of Bombay at Mumbai, Maharashtra, India shall have the exclusive jurisdiction on any dispute that may arise out of the use of this Website.
Scantech, its mark and logo and other logos and names are Trademarks of Scantech. You understand and agree not to display or use these Trademarks in any manner without Scantech’s prior written permission. The section titles of this Disclaimer are displayed for convenience only and have no legal effect.
- This Website, under the name and style “www.scantechlaser.com” is an online forum in the form of medium that has been formed to enable visitors, including Current or Potential Customers, Alliance Partners or Potential Alliance Partners, Financial and Industry Analysts, Investors, Vendors / Suppliers, Media & Journalists, Job seekers, Current and Former employees, Researchers or Academicians, and others, to gather information about SCANTECH and to interact with SCANTECH by sharing their queries through the website contact forms.
- The membership of this Website is available to all those filling the website Contact Us, Event Registration, or Information Download form(s). The member / user of the website shall have some privilege rights for downloading exclusive information for personal/informational purpose. The rights of the membership are purely on the discretion of SCANTECH and site administrator. Users/Members cannot have more than one active account. Further, Users/Members are not entitled to sell, trade, or otherwise transfer their membership to any other person/entity.
- Member is and shall be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his/her password and account and is/shall be fully responsible for all activities that may take place under his/her password or account with or without member’s knowledge. In the event member provides his/her login and password details to another person, member’s privileges may be suspended temporarily or terminated. Member agrees to immediately notify to SCANTECH of any unauthorized use of password or account of any other breach of security. SCANTECH cannot and shall not be liable for any loss or damage arising from member’s not complying with the provisions of this section.
- You understand and agree that all information publicly posted or privately transmitted through this Website is the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated and that SCANTECH shall not be liable for any errors or omissions in any content. You understand and agree that SCANTECH cannot guarantee the identity of any other Users/Members with whom you may interact in the course of using/becoming the member of this Website. SCANTECH cannot guarantee the authenticity of any data which users may provide about themselves or relationships they may describe.
- Endorsing the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all applicable laws/local rules including without limitation the rules regarding online conduct and acceptable content.
- You understand and agree not to use this Website to:
- Post/upload content or initiate communication which are unlawful, obscene, discriminatory, libellous, abusive, or otherwise objectionable.
- Undertake any illegal activity, including but not limited to violation of applicable laws or conspiring to violate laws.
- Falsely state, impersonate or otherwise misrepresent your identity in any manner whatsoever including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym, or misrepresenting your current or previous positions and qualifications, or your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present.
- Upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights, or other proprietary rights of respective owners.
- Upload, email, transmit, post, or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising or promotional materials, junk mails, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form or solicitation.
- Stalk or otherwise harass other Users/Members.
- Collect or store personal data and content of other Users/Members.
- Any use in any manner of manual or automated software, devices, techniques or other processes/procedures to “crawl” or “spider” any web pages contained in this Website is strictly prohibited. You understand and agree not to supervise, monitor, or copy or allow other to supervise, monitor or copy web pages or the content of this Website. You understand and agree not to frame or edit or otherwise replicate the appearance or features or functions of this Website. You understand and agree not to take any action or allow anyone to do so that hinders or obstructs or interferes with the working of or places an inappropriate load on this Website.
- Any information submitted by you must be personal and relate specifically to you. You hereby warrant that the information, which you submit and/or distribute, will not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, or any other rights of any third party, and will not contain anything which is libellous, defamatory, obscene, seditious, indecent, harassing or threatening. If relevant, SCANTECH reserves the right to screen, filter and/or monitor information provided by you and to edit, refuse to distribute or remove the same.
- SCANTECH cannot accept responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft, destruction, alteration of, or unauthorized access to entries, or entries lost or delayed whether or not arising during operation or transmission as a result of server functions, virus, worms or other causes outside its control.
- You accept that any claims arising against SCANTECH shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the High Court at Bombay and the laws of India shall apply therein.
What does this Privacy and Security Policy cover?
This Privacy and Security Policy applies to our public-facing ‘SCANTECH’ websites and other online services and will be available by a link on all sites and services which it covers.
Other SCANTECH websites, apps, or online services may collect and use personal information about you in a different way. We encourage you to take a moment to look at the applicable Privacy and Security Policy, available by a link at the bottom of the homepage.
What personal information do we collect?
For the purposes of this Privacy and Security Policy, references to ‘personal information’ means and includes any information relating to an identified or identifiable individual. Examples of personal information may include, for example, your name, your contact details, or your location.
We collect information that you supply to us when you choose to contact us for more information or when you register for our websites or online services. You may supply the information directly to us or indirectly by using your credentials from third parties such as LinkedIn or Facebook. This information typically includes your name, professional credentials, email address and other contact data.
How do we use your personal information?
We may use personal information we collect to:
- provide and administer our services.
- understand our audience and improve how our websites work.
- contact you and answer your questions.
- market and advertise our products and services to you.
- allow you to publish comments and participate in professional web-based forums.
- keep our systems, users, employees, and services safe
- provide you with the information or support you requested.
How long do we keep your personal information?
We keep your personal information for so long as is necessary considering the purpose for which it was originally collected or lawfully further processed. The criteria we use to determine the period for which your personal information may be kept include:
- the nature and type of personal information that you provide to us.
- the purpose for which you provide your personal information to us.
- necessary business and operational requirements to continue to supply you with the services or functionality you have requested.